See what we can do for you

The FAA licence only takes you part of the way round the world - the JAA licence covers you for the rest!

This is because most countries will accept either licence plus an air law exam when you apply for their own.

The European Helicopter Academy is an association between two world-class training organisations that provides the full range of helicopter training services from the Private Pilot's Licence right through to the Airline Transport Licence, including the Instrument Rating and Flight Instructor. If you are starting from zero, or if you are a seasoned professional from another country, we can ensure you get the professional service you deserve.



Learn More